Enterprise Foods bridge the gap between some of the best local suppliers and national customers.
Currently we work with over 600 of the best local food and drink suppliers throughout the UK, championing their cause to bring their local specialties to a wider audience.
Working in partnership with our customers, within foodservice, retail, convenience and wholesale we supply the best local products across the country.
Established in 1995 we have over 20 years experience making Local work.
What would working with Enterprise Foods mean for you?
As a Customer of you will..
- Have access to a list of over 600 of the UK’s best food and drink suppliers
- The confidence that your supply chain is fully managed and all products supplied through Enterprise Foods are safe, legal and of expected quality.
- Reduced administration costs as our dedicated teams buffer you from all but the essential matters.
- Substantially reduced and simplified supplier purchasing administration.
- Because of our buying scale with local producers, we are able to get you very competitive prices.
As a Supplier you will..
- Access to our wide customer base increasing your market presence.
- Centralised ordering, invoicing and payment reducing administrations time and costs.
- Simplifying the complexity of dealing with multiple customers as we buffer you from all but the essential matters.
- Our dedicated teams are on hand to support you with any Food Safety, marketing and customer service queries.
- Access to data to help grow your sales and reduce waste.
See how companies just like yours are growing with us
“We’ve been working with Enterprise Foods for the past couple of years. It’s a great working relationship. Enterprise are very supportive and have certainly helped our business grow with respected customers….”
Co-owner, Little Valley
“There’s a growing market for local, with more and more shoppers looking to local produce for quality, provenance and a unique offering. Enterprise Foods offers the ideal solution for small businesses…”
“Enterprise Foods have proved to be a font of knowledge for Co-op. The team has experience which is relevant for the trade and a passion to be successful….”
Local Bakery Buyer,
“As a community retailer, championing local producers forms a cornerstone of our food strategy. It is exciting to collaborate with smaller suppliers, it is their innovation, quality, passion and traditions which ensures that their products are much loved locally..”
Category Trading Manager for Local, Regional and Ethnic foods, Co-op
Keep up to date with what we are up to
Sign up to view our Product Catalogue
Would you like to have access to an extensive range of pr- approved, tasty, locally sourced products without all the work required to find, check and set up numerous suppliers?
Enterprise Foods bridge the gap between great local food and drink suppliers and national customers. Est. in 1995 we have over 20 years experience making local work.
Enterprise Foods, Unit 2 Napier Building, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, Reynolds Avenue, East Kilbride, Glasgow G75 0AF