Sourcing and supplying great local food and drink products for national customers across food service, wholesale and convenience retail.
Currently we work with over 600 of the best local food and drink suppliers throughout the UK, championing their cause to bring their local specialties to a wider audience.
Established in 1995 we have over 20 years experience making Local work.
What would working with us mean for you?
As a Customer you will have..
- Access to a list of over 600 of the UK’s best food and drink suppliers
- Category insight and full support from our dedicated category management team
- Confidence that your supply chain is fully managed and all products supplied through Enterprise Foods are safe, legal and of expected quality.
- Reduced administration costs as our dedicated teams buffer you from all but the essential matters.
- Reduced and simplified supplier purchasing administration.
- Competitive pricing due to our buying scale with local suppliers
As a Supplier you will have..
- Access to our wide customer base increasing your market presence.
- Centralised ordering, invoicing and payment reducing administration time and costs.
- Simplifying the complexity of dealing with multiple customers as we buffer you from all but the essential matters.
- Support from our dedicated Food Safety, marketing and customer service teams.
- Access to data to help grow your sales and reduce waste.
See how companies just like yours are growing with us
“We have been working with Enterprise Foods for the past couple of years. It’s a great working relationship. Enterprise are very supportive and have certainly helped our business grow with…”
“As a retailer with stores across the length and breadth of Great Britain, the provision of a strong local customer offer is an important element of our strategy to be our neighbourhood’s favourite shop. Working in partnership with Enterprise Foods has helped McColl’s make..”
“There’s a growing market for local, with more and more shoppers looking to local produce for quality, provenance and a unique offering. Enterprise Foods offers the ideal solution for small…”
“As a community retailer, championing local producers forms a cornerstone of our food strategy. It is exciting to collaborate with smaller suppliers, it is their innovation, quality, passion and traditions which ensures that their products are much loved locally..”
Keep up to date with what we are up to..
Would you like to have access to an extensive range of pre- approved, tasty, locally sourced products without all the work required to find, check and set up numerous suppliers?
Enterprise Foods bridge the gap between great local food and drink suppliers and national customers. Est. in 1995 we have over 20 years experience making local work.
Enterprise Foods, Unit 2 Napier Building, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, Reynolds Avenue, East Kilbride, Glasgow G75 0AF